Tuesday, December 27, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...


As I returned to my day job this morning I had a bit of the Post Holiday Blues.  So much planning, shopping and parties and it's gone faster than you know it.  This Christmas my family and I were very blessed.  I received some very notable gifts; here are 5.

5:
My Mother got me a gift set of the most popular OPI nail polishes.  Can't wait to decide which to use next!
 4:
My Husband did whatever any perfect husband would do: follow the list :)
3:
Next up, was a handmade House Divided blanket made by my brother's girlfriend, Nicole.  It is amazing for many reasons. 1.) It's hard to have either MSU or U of M gear in our home as my husband is a Michigan fan and I am a State fan.  and 2.) It's huge!  Brandon is 6'5" and it even covers his toes!  PS: If you're interested in having one of your own contact me.
2: 
Brandon's Grandparent's gave us a Belgium waffle iron.  Some of you may already know this but Grandma Betty is one of the most amazing cooks!  She will whip something up with the greatest of ease and then she will tell you it wasn't her best.  If some day I grow up to be half the chef/baker she is, I will die a happy lady.
 And lastly, Drum roll please.....

1:
These two are the only gift a girl could ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment