Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crocheting & Protein Shakes

Friday, at my doctor's appointment I was put on moderate bed rest.  Meaning, I don't have to live in my bed but do have to have my feet up "most of the time".  Brandon has been an excellent protective father to be, looking up healthy foods online (he read that a protein shake every morning is supposed to help with pre-eclampsia) & corralling me back to bed (although I have given him quite the hard time and even nicknamed him after some of the most famous dictators our world has ever seen).  To help bid my time, I have my Netflix queue set up, a bunch of books I have been meaning to get to, scrap booking and I even taught myself to crochet yesterday.  Yup, I jumped from Mom to Grandma in a matter of days.  Yup, that's my life now, crocheting & protein shakes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment